We set our standards very high. Our dedication to quality and service is an ongoing process. The success that we achieve and the reputation that we’ve built is credited to the members of our team. Their dedication and personal approach to finance is what sets us apart from our competition.
At Somich & Associates, recruiting, training, and retaining quality employees are our highest priorities. We provide our employees with opportunities for professional development, while enhancing their personal growth with an emphasis on a well-balanced lifestyle.
The work of a public accounting firm can sometimes be characterized as stressful, but here at Somich & Associates we like to work hard while celebrating our achievements along the way. Employees have the opportunity to progress along diverse career ladders tailored to their specific professional goals. Our employees’ collective expertise, sharing of knowledge and work with community leaders promotes a learning environment that truly allows us to provide outstanding service to our clients.
Client Service Specialist
Full-Time or Part-Time
Somich & Associates is a rapidly growing public accounting firm located in Mentor, OH. We have a well-established reputation for providing quality accounting, audit, and tax services to clients in various industries. We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time administrative assistant to join our team. Responsibilities include assembling and scanning tax information, answering phones, greeting clients, data input and general administrative activities. Perfect candidate has great customer service skills and an ability to process information while focusing on details. We will provide training to help ensure success. Our firm is a well-established, fast-growing company that is focused on providing great service to our clients while creating a manageable, hard-working but fun team environment in the office. Training will be provided by experienced CPA’s. We are anxious to train you to be a long-term member of our company!
Prior experience with an accounting or professional firm is desirable, but not required.
- Answer phone, administer mail, filing
- Greet clients when entering our office
- Assembling of financial statements, income tax returns, and other reports for our clients
- Schedule staff appointments with clients
- Data entry and assist with bookkeeping functions
- Manage client workflow software
- Run and oversee payroll services for clients with the assist of manages.
- Maintain office needs and functionality
- Proficiency in the use of computers and computer accounting software programs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A people person with a positive attitude
To Apply for this position please do the following:
1. Send email to [email protected]
2. Make the subject of that email: Application – Client Service Specialist – Your Name
3. Include a brief explanation of why you are applying for this position, your salary expectation, and attach a copy of your resume.
4. Do not fill out the form below
Thank you again for your interest in joining our team here at Somich & Associates.